Playing with Colors

Rose Of Sharon Grand VaseVoluspa Maison Candle Tin|Anthropologie, Cream petal decor, Paris "Vivante Vie" Serving Tray, Leather Embroidered Placemats |Homesense

Me trying to channel my inner interior designer, I do think Nate Berkus would be proud. While tempting to dabble in the art of "Feng Shui," I also managed to make myself feel a little more at home. I was then influenced to spend countless hours on Anthropologie's webiste, amlessly trying to find a door mat just quint enough to fit into my humble-abode. The loft in which I call home seems to cause me a lot of trials and errors...it is quite difficult finding the perfect amount of perfection. Thanks to Homesense and Anthro for making this photo possible...oh and lest I not forget the accents brought out by Boyfriend's collection of instruments.