Boyish Figures

  



Sequenced Bodice shirt with Long-sleeves  Club Monaco F/W 2010, Sequenced Clutch with Gold detailing Zara Collection, Inspiration from Abbey Lee Kershaw Vogue, Mustard Knee Length skirt Loft 82, Tan Sandal 4 inch Pumps Forever 21 

This outfit in particular was greatly discouraging for my creative mind. It took me quite sometime to decide on whether or not I was going to pair this divine mustard creation of a skirt, with a seductive bralette or sultry sequence. I weighed the pros and cons of my dilemma, while of course indulging in a delectable treat of Vanilla Roobios tea, and inevitably came to a gratifying conclusion. And It might of been, just possibly, the off setting butterscotch honey of color that caused this stress but regardless I came to a predominate decision. The answer was blatant and profound..ahem..if only. With the lack of "girls" or "twins" I possess and the disturbingly excessive amounts of sequence I do, the answer was Swarovski clear. I shamefully stuffed the intimate piece of apparel into my mockery of lingerie (I like to call them my brassieres, but they are more like garments for a pubescent child) quickly snatched my go-to Club and acted as though it never occured. Voila..and a melodic masterpeice transpired.