Absence Disorders in Young Adults

I need to learn how to take naps mid day and still have time for extracurricular activities and homework....hmm..I'll ponder that for awhile and get back to you on that note. Tuesday hey? so that means it is the 7th of July 09, wow time flys! Actually it more so NASA Rocket ships its way by. It was an off day today though, I felt off balance and unsure of my surroundings. Everything I routinely do seemed, well it seemed wrong. I got up and for the first time fell back to sleep, I got dressed and new what I wanted to wear, I didn't leave an hour early, I daydreamed in class, and lunch I stayed in the classroom. Second period rolled around and I could NOT focus, and then after school I went straight home, when I usually run around the city finding homework supplies...then I got a text from my mom. And since that instant message from Edmonton, Ab, Canada I went back to my regular Parsons self...and I felt comfortable again. Mom...seriously, what is wrong with me? OK! I am going to check myself into a clinic that helps adults cope with absence of parental supervision! And please anyone, if you know of such a place inform me immediately. 
Tomorrow are the presentations for our designs, we have been working on these masterpieces since last Wednesday...so cross your fingers, knees, and toes for mine to run smoothly.  
alright...I am going to attempt the unthinkable here at The New School...you may wonder what this unthinkable is? well it is sleep...yep you read correctly, sleep
Goodnight folks...yours truly 
Carly Bradshaw ;)

3 comments:

teambronx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sandradawn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.